What our customers are saying:
John Leipold, Norton, Kansas has this to say:
- "The ST-2401 really does a spectacular job of audio and lightning effects. We are very excited about our haunted house project this year and the ST-2401 is a huge part of it."
James Ballard, Irving, Texas, says:
- "Awesome product and better service!"
Marvin Blanco, Fairview, Oregon, tells us:
- "It looks great and I think it works fantastic. . . . Great product, fast shipping and incredible customer service!"
Charles Brush, New York City, says:
- "I am very impressed with your customer service."
Jeffrey Cook, Albany, Oregon, had this to say:
- "I can’t be happier with the purchasing experience I received . . . I will be purchasing other products from i-Zombie!"
Richard Schiavello, Long Island, New York, bought a single-channel model and wrote:
- "I came home from work today to find my i-Zombie lightning controller waiting for me after placing the order only 2 days ago. . . . this thing is definitely a professionally made effects unit."
Emmy-winning lighting designer Matt Ford, Woodland Hills, California, chose an
i-Zombie product for his home haunt and writes:
- "GREAT JOB!!!! . . . I loved your lightning controller. . . . It was a
great addition to our haunt, and your thunder CD was excellent. I'm
glad I found your product!"
Keith Parker used a single-channel model in his film, The Shadow People. On his web site, he states:
- "The unit has worked perfectly and produces the exact effect I was
--- When he wrote to us, Keith also added:
- "Excellent work on the I-Zombie lightning controller! . . . I did a fair amount of research before buying a lightning controller and this one fit the bill (and my budget) exactly. . . . The lightning really helped to set the atmosphere for my actors. You should be very proud of it!"
Dennis Griesser, Buena Park, California, says:
- " . . . a nice, clean layout. . . . It's nice to see noise suppression.
The cheapies never bother with that."
--- On the Wolfstone web site, Dennis adds:
- "The ‘ThunderTracks CD’ . . . was surprisingly good! "
Ron Yemmans II, Troy, Michigan, told us about his old "Brand X" device:
- " . . . what a piece of junk compared to your lightning simulator. . . .
Your thunder is some of the best I have heard! . . . VERY HAPPY."
--- And on his web site Ron wrote:
- "The i-Zombie works great . . . i-Zombie Productions also has one of the best warranties in the industry."
Don Hankins, Friendswood, Texas, had this to say:
- "What a cool product . . . I can't believe that regular lights do the
trick. I was certain that I needed strobe lights to make it look real. I
Troy Van Meter, Pennsville, New Jersey, writes about his i-Zombie stereo model:
- " . . . an amazing product! . . . never in my dreams did I think it would
be that good. I tried it out last night and I literally had traffic stopped
on my street from people looking at the lightning . . . your product is
definitely the show stopper!"
Todd Stanley, Richmond, Virginia, also used a stereo unit:
- "The results were fantastic . . . much better than I had imagined. My
neighbors actually thought a storm was coming!"
Brad Walstrom, Phoenix, Arizona, ordered a stereo model and told us this:
- "The controller works GREAT! . . . I love it so much I just went on
line and ordered the big [4-channel] one. . . . Thanks for a great,
Tom Derby, Chillicothe, Ohio, writes about his single-channel i-Zombie:
- " . . . your lightning controller . . . was dubbed as 'awesome' by our
group of 'techies' who put together our Halloween show. Great